- paint something for the Boyfriend
- read more then 10 books
- study more then 3 hours before a test
- paddle across lake erie
- meet new people and spend more time with the people I already know
- take a journey
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Monday, December 26, 2011
People have no idea how beautiful books are.
How they taste on your fingers.
How bright everything is when you light it with words.”
Rachel Kadish (Tolstoy Lied: A Love Story)
Monday, December 12, 2011
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Reasons I want to Visit Jerome, Arizona:
(Besides the difference in sunlight to where I am now)
- Once know as "The wickedest town in The West"
- It is a thiriving artist town of 450 (!)
- Now the largest Ghost Town in America
- Unique shops and galleries
- The view from the city over looking Arizona
- Quaint small town feel where you may not expect to look for it
(Pictures from http://www.azjerome.com/)
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Friday, November 4, 2011
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Monday, October 24, 2011
Pumpkin Apple Raisin Bread
Servings: 1 loaf
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 hours
3/4 cup sugar
-Preheat oven to 325F and spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with floured baking spray.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
- Haunted hay ride with my boyfriend, bundled up
- Cooking chili
- Rakeing leaves
- Late bon fire with all our friends
- Football (Go Browns!)
- Wearing warm boots
- Apple Pumpkin bread
- Early brisk jog in the cool breeze
Yepppp that was my weekend. You could call it cozy, warm, or cute. Any of that will do. It was the best fall weekend!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
I came across this website for trying and reviewing products. So far so good. I love finding websites like these where I can voice my opinion about what I like and what could make it better. I like knowing about new things. So if you're like me you may enjoy this website.. Check it out!