My boyfriend is visiting his dad in PA and we couldn't go this time so this is what we do instead.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Reasons I want to Visit Jerome, Arizona:
(Besides the difference in sunlight to where I am now)
- Once know as "The wickedest town in The West"
- It is a thiriving artist town of 450 (!)
- Now the largest Ghost Town in America
- Unique shops and galleries
- The view from the city over looking Arizona
- Quaint small town feel where you may not expect to look for it
(Pictures from http://www.azjerome.com/)
Sunday, November 20, 2011
I love the names Scarlet and Violet. They make me think of two really adorable daughters. They have long blonde hair and they love to play outside and put flowers in their braids. They explore nature and make up stories about fairies and animals. They work on the farm but they love to change into dresses. They hold their own and they love life. <3
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Always say hello to anyone you may know, even if you carely know them. You never know what a bad day someone may be having or how they feel on the inside. To be recognized by someone is a great feeling, like you left an impression. Trust me, this is good advice.