Here's my to-do list for the week
- Sweep upper and lower deck.
- Tuesday- make pasta salad with fresh oregano and parsley from the garden (since Cleveland weather has really be generous this season!)
- Weed front and back pathways so I can sweep those too.
- Move patio furniture out of storage so we can start eating dinners alfresco!
- Thursday- give my last presentation of the semester for political and social philosophy on Anarchism.
- Keep training for my 5k (more on that in the future)
- Wednesday- make seasoned grilled chicken and stuffed tomatoes for dinner.
- Start growing seedlings for flowers and maybe green beans and see how it turns out (I haven't done this before so I'm really counting on my green thumb).
- Re-pot my aloe plant into something cuter than the plastic pot it came in.